Monday, May 23, 2011

Hadley's Birhday

Three more days until Miss Hadley turns 2!  We can hardley believe it, but we are definitely feeling the change of her entrance into her terrible twos.  Hadley is a very good natured, socially advanced kid for her age but my sweet little girl does like to assert her will and sometimes will no longer negotiate with mom and dad.  It used to be that we would explain why she couldn't have ice cream in the middle of the day or why she had to wear shoes outside and she will summit easily...we are now entering into this new stage where she wants what she wants regardless of mom and dad's logic.  It hasn't gotten out of hand yet but there is definitely a noticable difference. 

All Hadley wants for her birthday is a pink princess cake and a new bike so that is what she will be getting this Thursday.  And probably we are going to make a go for her first kid movie in a while because we think that she can possibly sit through half at least.  So we are planning on Kung Fu Panda 2 since she was a fan of the first one.  So Thursday will be Hadley's birthday and my very last day of school!!!  So I am really excited for Thursday for multiple reasons.  This will be my first summer not coaching since I started teaching 6 years ago so I am excited about all the possibilities of taking Hadley to 7 peaks all the time, and basically being spontaneuos with going on boating trips and weekends to St. George because we will have no obligations that I will need to cordinate my summer schedule with camps and open gyms with volleyball. 

So I haven't posted in my once a month goal like I planned...so I will be trying again to do better this summer.  Maybe with all my free time I will have more fun stories and things to write about because I plan on living it up.

I just love this little face

Our awesome spring Utah weather, Austin and hadley decided to make the best of it and build a snowman

Austin's birthday dinner at Spagetti factory,  He is now 27 years old and it must have been a luck day because were lucky enough to get to sit inside the trolley!!! 

                  Hadley and Grandma Apryl at the park in St. George during my spring break me and Hadley  went down for a visit.
Hadley sporting her shades and eating fries in the carseat

Hadley at rec center in St. George

        Hadley and Pappa Art at the rec center pool, this may have been the best day of her life.

1 comment:

  1. So I totally didn't realize that Hadley's birthday was on graduation day! I knew you left her with Trent, but on her birthday?! You should have reminded me. Well, we will be going to 7 peaks once it warms up. I don't know about this craziness with you going when it's still only 70 degrees. Though 70 does feel like 90 the way things have been going lately. I'll get a hold of you when we get back from Hawaii. We leave on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete