But the best part about Hadley dancing is that whenever she is in the mood to do some dancing she comes up to me and says "Mom I want to shake it"....I think that Austin taught her how to say that because it wasn't me. I think it all started with her dancing to that black eyed peas song Hey-ya that says "shake it" over and over again and then the rest is history. But I have to admit that I really like it. Its even better when she comes up to my friends and family and asks them if they want to shake it too??? Its funny to see the looks on their face as they are trying to interpret what she is talking about shaking exactly...
I have a video of Hadley in action, dancing to her favorite song, and a couple other good pictures that I got this week that I thought were funny too.
When Hadley was just a baby I would put her in the laundry basket so that I could carry her and the basket upstairs at the same time...and now its just a hard habbit to break cause she enjoys it so much
Hadley "Shakin it"
Hadley blow drying Ted's Hair
I took this one before I took her to take some professional pictues, I got her new clothes and curled her hair and everything :)
That is so cute. She's got the Bieber Fever! AHHH!
ReplyDelete