Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Its finally time....

So I have finally conformed...and I am officially starting my own family blog!!! I tried the facebook thing for about a week and couldn't handle figuring out what to write on my "wall". I could never get started because I wanted what I posted to be intersting, not make me not sound dumb, be kinda funny, and not offend anyone....and I just had a hard time finding clever comments that fit that critera.... so I would just never write anything, and still to this day haven't written anything. I am hoping that I can handle the family blog a bit better because I can write more and explain myself fully, and whenever I feel like something interesting happens I can also post a picture with my story, and finally and most importantly people seriously need to see how cute and funny my daughter is. Considering that Hadley is almost 2 this blog is maybe a little overdue so I am just going to start fresh now.

I just have a hard time thinking that people would be really interested in the small details of my life. But then I enjoy reading my friends and families blogs so maybe there are some of my friends and family out there that would like to read about us too. Well for sure I would enjoy reading about Hadley because she is definitly the funniest of the 3 of us. But me and Austin also have our moments that we sure think that we are funny too so perhaps I will post those. But I am mostly excited for that next time that Hadley does something funny that I will have somewhere to archive her funny-ness. Because it is well deserving of being archived.

Here is Hadley and her dollies, she likes to put them to bed and then lay in the middle of them

Hadley licks the bowl and makes a big mess of whatever treat I am making

Hadley being silly and playing peek-a-boo in the linen closet with mom


 Here is Hadley cheesing it in St. George a couple of weeks ago...it has been a long time since she was able to go on the swings due to the Utah weather so she was BEYOND excited to be back to doing one of her favorite things
                                    


3 comments:

  1. Here I am, commenting on your post. I'm excited to hear funny things of your life. Sometimes I try to write funny things, but I am no good at that. Maybe that is why no one writes a comment for me. My biggest comment, however, is that Hadley really does look like just a little girl. No more baby or toddling for her. Her hair is so long and she has a very cute little smile, I must say. Well, have a good day lady. Aloha for now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for you being a blogger! I love being able to look at and read about the things that we've experienced over the last four years and now I have the first three years of my blog in hard bound books. You will love it! I'm excited to read all about your funny day to day stuff. Also, Hadley is adorable and has the cutest little grin! I hope all is well in your world. I'll be looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad we are friends now. :) Now we can see each other's blogs. Hopefully this summer Isa and Hadley can play on the swings together!!

    ReplyDelete